Monday, March 31, 2008

Matt and Steph

Just to give you an update on the Scott family. Matt and I will be done with school at the first of May. From there we have just recently found out that Matt got accepted into Washington University in St. Louis. So we will be moving to St. Louis in August. I am a little nervous because I've never lived outside of Utah and I've never lived so far away from family. So if any of you have some advice for me I would really appreciate it. Also how do you work this blogger thing? How do you add pictures and have a background on your main page. Love you all.

Matt and Stephanie Scott

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Steff, I don't know alot, but I know that you go to (new post) at the top and then type in your comment. Then click on the icon that looks like a photo. Then just follow directions. Kristie