Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Baugh Blog...



Well I wanted to make sure that I posted a comment earlier than my other siblings because I was the last to learn how to even get onto a blog in the Bev Bird family...and thanks for inviting me to join this blog too!

I can't wait to see all of the BAUGH family posts and hear how everyone and their families are doing.

Thanks to whoever got this blog started...yes, Kim and I were up past midnight trying to set me up a blog site and get me started too!

Also, just as an FYI...we have a little inside joke in our family where we all claim to be Mom and Dads favorite. This is where Kim and I came up with my blog name...bestboy! The actual site is bestbirdboy.blogspot.com. There isn't much on my blog yet but hey this is only my second day having a blog!

See you all later!

Bestboy (Danny)

4 comments:

Jen Bird said...

Danny way to be a blogger!! (and even post...impressive) :) haha!! Way to go Kristie on setting up this blog! It's always a fun way to keep in touch with everyone!

Jen Bird said...

Oh, and Danny...why the he*% is your blog private, I can't get on it! :)

Anonymous said...

You bloody blogger. I want on your BLOG. You selfish blogger you. Ha Ha. Let us in!!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Danny you make me laugh, I want in on your blog too. If I don't add you then my friend list will be too short & that wouldn't be cool!itybitybrity@gmail.com
Share