Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cool Pest Control Company I Found!!

While traveling on business, I stayed in a hotel in Cincinnati. The hotel was nice but I always still wonder if there could be something under the mattress, waiting to attack me in my sleep. I am referring to those nasty little creatures, bed bugs. I can definitely say that my mind was put at ease when I noticed that the property was being inspected regularly by the company Perfection Pest. I found out that they have awesome bed bug sniffing dogs that they use to inspect for any outbreaks. It reminded me of Uncle Bill's hunting dogs, but instead of sniffing out pheasants, they sniff out bed bugs! If I ever needed pest control in Cincinnati, using Perfection seems like a no-brainer!

1 comment:

bfdf said...

ARTICLES ARE YOU NICE AND INTERESTING TO READ, THANK YOU..........